Care of the tip
Author: adminSource: 本站Viewed: 3288【Close】
- Always keep tips coated with tin to ensure a long service life.
- Do not keep the iron at high temperature for a long time
- Never clean the tip with coarse materials
- Do not immerge it in water.
- Remove the tip and clean every twenty hours of use, or at least once a week, and remove any loose build up in the barrel.
- Do not use fluxes containing chloride or acid. Use only rosin or activated resin fluxes.
- Do not use any compound or anti-seize materials
- Handle the heated soldering iron with extreme care, as the high temperature of the iron can cause fires or painful burns.
- Never file the specially-plated tip.